Lauren Marie Walsh Makeup Artist
Tutorials, Tips and Makeup reviews
Sunday, November 21, 2010
To achieve the flawless look, it is important to have the perfect foundation. (check my recommendationson on my official website) once you have your foundation you can follow these instructions.
1. Start by cleansing, toning and mosturising.
2. Place a small blob of foundation onto a makeup palatte or your hand.
3. It is important to use the minimum amount of foundation.
4. Dip a makeup sponge into the foundation.
5. Place some on the forhead, left cheek, right cheek, nose and chin.
6. Next use a foundation brush and gently blend the foundation onto the face.
7. To set the foundation use a translucent powder. This will give you a natural flawless look.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest